Monday, May 11, 2015

Weight Loss Journey, Entry June 10, 2014


June 10, 2014  
Last night I was reading "Paper Towns" and I went downstairs. It was before midnight. I ate a few Cheez It Grooves and a Smooze (80 calories). I don't know what's wrong with me. How can I keep praying to lose weight when I purposely eat at midnight? Oh gosh, I'll be fat the rest of my life at this rate. 


                                                                                                                                                             

Smooze is a fruit ice treat I get from Whole Foods. It's super delicious and a great substitute for ice cream cravings. The best part is that it is low in calories. 


From their website: Smooze is the perfect way of capturing the freshness of the fruit and coconut milk. Smooze is rich in vitamin C and contains no high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, no cholesterol, no trans fat, no artificial flavors and Smooze is vegan/dairy free and gluten free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...